Google Translate

English plantillas curriculums vitae French cartas de amistad German Spain cartas de presentación Italian xo Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

viernes, 30 de septiembre de 2011

CONFESIONES DE MARILYN MONROE....





Confesiones de Marilyn



"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure.
I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle.
But if you can't handle me at my worst,
then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."


Marilyn Monroe




(Soy egoísta, impaciente y un poco insegura.
Cometo errores, soy descontrolada y a veces soy difícil de manejar.
Pero si no me puedes soportar en mis peores momentos,
entonces es segurísimo que no me mereces en mis mejores.)


Gabi Romano

http://gabiromano.blogspot.com


No hay comentarios: